Comet Lovejoy from the Mount Lemmon SkyCenter 01/17/2015
(Click the image above for the largest available version.)
- Optics             32-inch Schulman Telescope (RC Optical Systems), Acquired remotely
- Camera           SBIG STX 16803 CCD Camera
- Filters              AstroDon Gen II
- Dates               January 17th 2015
- Location          Mount Lemmon SkyCenter
- Exposure          RGB = 9:9:9 minutes (3 Frame Mosaic)
- Acquisition       ACP Observatory Control Software (DC-3 Dreams), Maxim DL/CCD (Cyanogen), FlatMan XL (Alnitak)
- Processing        CCDStack (CCDWare), Photoshop CS5 (Adobe), PixInsight
- Credit Line and Copyright        Adam Block/Mount Lemmon SkyCenter/University of Arizona
The image found on this page (only) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Although larger versions of this image are available, they are NOT to be used without the expressed permission of Adam Block.