NGC 691 and IC 167
(Click the image above for a full resolution version of the picture.)
This image was created during a CCD image processing workshop at the Mount Lemmon SkyCenter. For more information visit
- Optics             24-inch RC Optical Systems Telescope
- Camera           SBIG STL11000 CCD Camera
- Filters              Custom Scientific
- Dates               October 24th and October 31st, 2008
- Location          Mount Lemmon SkyCenter
- Exposure          LRGB = 165:60:60:60 minutes
- Acquisition       ACP Observatory Control Software (DC-3 Dreams),TheSky (Software Bisque), Maxim DL/CCD (Cyanogen)
- Processing        CCDStack (CCDWare), Mira (MiraMetrics), Maxim DL (Cyanogen), Photoshop CS3 (Adobe)
- Credit Line and Copyright        Adam Block/Mount Lemmon SkyCenter/University of Arizona
The image found on this page (only) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Although larger versions of this image are available, they are NOT to be used without the expressed permission of Adam Block.