NGC 2024: The Flame Nebula
(Click the image above for the largest version.)
- Optics             24-inch and 32-inch Schulman Telescope (RCOS)
- Camera           SBIG STL11000 CCD Camera
- Filters              Custom Scientific
- Dates               October 9th and 11th 2010
- Location          Mount Lemmon SkyCenter
- Exposure          LRGB = 160:60:60:60 minutes
- Acquisition       TheSky (Software Bisque), ACP (DC3 Dreams), Maxim DL/CCD (Cyanogen)
- Processing        CCDStack v2 (CCDWare), Photoshop CS5 (Adobe)
- Guest Astronomers:                   NATS 102 Honor's College Students
- Credit Line and Copyright        Adam Block/Mount Lemmon SkyCenter/University of Arizona
The image found on this page (only) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Although larger versions of this image are available, they are NOT to be used without the expressed permission of Adam Block.