(Click the image above for the largest available version.)
- Optics             32-inch Schulman Telescope (RC Optical Systems), Acquired remotely
- Camera           SBIG STX 16803 CCD Camera
- Filters              AstroDon Gen II
- Dates               October 2012
- Location          Mount Lemmon SkyCenter
- Exposure          RGB = 30:30:30 minutes
- Acquisition       ACP Observatory Control Software (DC-3 Dreams),TheSky (Software Bisque), Maxim DL/CCD (Cyanogen)
- Processing        CCDStack (CCDWare), Photoshop CS5 (Adobe), PixInsight
- Guest Astronomers:                   Participants of the October 2012 Advanced Image Processing Workshop
- Credit Line and Copyright        Adam Block/Mount Lemmon SkyCenter/University of Arizona
The image found on this page (only) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Although larger versions of this image are available, they are NOT to be used without the expressed permission of Adam Block.